Wednesday 30 October 2013

Sheldon

So it's been a while busy busy no time to myself Haha that's being a mum
Have you ever watched the big bang theory personally I love it sheldon is erratic full on up down happy sad manic and anxious all bundled into one thus why I have decided to name my illness sheldon I fits perfectly. 

When I told Mr C he nodded his head in agreement  before I could even explain why hahaha so he gets it :) Bazinga!!!!

Well sheldon is under control at the moment so that's good still there but is safely behind bars rambling on I still hear n listen but don't react most of the time.

Most of the the time..... Sometimes sheldon pops out and I may have a little crazy moment and jig along a bit manic to a certain song like yesterday cruising along and the song I like that came on off I went for a moment I'm sure I would have looked a little odd if anyone noticed hahaha but do I care....  Nope not one bit

Cheers ppl stay tuned
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment