Saturday 19 October 2013

fumbling my way thru this

well hello anyone who is out there?? I don't really have much of a clue what or how im doing this but hey I shall learn

I wanted to start blogging as a therapeutic tool and yes I suck at spelling at times

I am suffering lack of sleep at present and a bazillion thing going on in my poor little broken brain
yep it is broken just slightly I am a stroke survivor and still young well youngish

I am hoping to write what ever I feel is happening at the time and not be judged or ridiculed so if your one of those kind of people please don't bother as I have no tolerance for you

 I am a mum a wife and damn good friend though very few really know me thru and thru
 except my poor hubby he knows ALL about me  the good bad and pure painful and he still said I DO im one lucky woman

until I get some more time people have a fab evening
xoxo

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment