Friday 25 October 2013

Naming the beast

Well after last post it was clear I was struggling and yep I hit bottom big exhaustion took over and I crashed hard! 
The anxiety found its way thru
I actually woke up when B2 did grabbed her put her in her high chair and honestly I could barely look at her I just felt like giving up running away wishing for a different existence.
I went to hug Mr C and see if his support would help pull me through but I got a you just need to sort out your head!"
Yep ok ill get right on that...... 

So after an email to my psychologist  I increased my medication
I wanted to decrease  for a few reasons which I will discuss at a later date

B2 went to Mac's place for a sleepover and most of that day I rested in bed read my book and organised some thing in the house that had been bugging me
Slept like a baby that night awoke and sorted more stuff
As time ticked on I was anxious about getting good B2 but I talked myself into feeling ok
How I did this was through different methods I had learnt when  I wast my worst I will share them in my next blog as to me they are so simple and so effective
I also have some pretty amazing friends and I have found the more I'm open about my illness which I have decided to name (stay tuned for that)  the more I realise I am not alone and people are so understanding and empathetic and just as bonkers as I am lol

Today is a new day I feel good and I didn't smack Mr C up the head for being so blunt and right though I seriously thought about it

Sun is shining and B1 B2 and Me are heading out for a day trip :)
Stay tuned for my coping technics  and my illness name
Cheers
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment